Monday, September 11, 2017

In which I decide I probably don't have a broken rib

Monday and I've not yet had ice cream. What kind of holiday is this?

I have been getting a pain in my side. Not an internal sort of pain exactly but not an external one either. Mostly hurting when I am in bed and trying to sleep. Especially if I lie on my side. But it was better last night so I doubt that it's broken. My rib that is.

Co-incidentally a strange raised red rash appeared on my midriff. Hey ho, I am falling apart.

In other matters the cottage is very nice and comfy. On our bed we have a big furry rug making me feel like a Russian countess in a dacha.

But the ice cream problem is one that must be remedied today.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you better get that ice cream.
You don't have shingles, do you?

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Agree with Sharon.

Rash could be bad. If shingles. Bad... Don't laugh it off. Please

Liz Hinds said...

That's what the chemist suggested when I asked for advice. I will probably try to see a doctor tomorrow. Just the thing to do when on holiday!!