Sunday, June 26, 2016

Two things I'm not going to talk about ...

The referendum result and the Wales in New Zealand rugby tour. Okay? Clear?

But apart from that I've had a good week, beginning with an excellent training day with Beyond the Streets in Southampton followed by a visit from Leslie from Canada. 

On Friday, reeling from the referendum result (I said I wasn't going to talk about that) I took Leslie to Tenby calling in at Laugharne on the way home.

Yummy crab salad at Oceans harbour front bistro in Tenby before Leslie took Husband and me out to Castellamare in the evening as it was our 34th anniversary.



The view from Dylan Thomas' writing shed.

Saturday it was closer to home with a trip to Oxwich and the Swansea Jack memorial. Interesting discovery for me: next to Swansea Jack is a memorial to the local men who died in the Boer War, either killed in action or from disease - about equal numbers.





2 comments:

Katney said...

You are wonderful to visit. We were lucky and so is Leslie.

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you, Katney. Sending you love and prayers. xx