Monday, April 20, 2015

'One hell of a girl'

Today I emailed the agent to whom I'd sent an extract of novel 4. It's been eight weeks and it says on the website if you haven't heard after six to contact them. So my email is legitimate ... it's just that, in my experience, a query/reminder always ends in rejection.

Still at least then I'd be able to send it to another agent. So look on the bright side.

* * * * * * * * *
Gorgeous weather today so Daughter and I took a meander around the Botanic Gardens at Singleton. With their large tulip display they were a delightful mass of colour in the sunshine.



Daughter pointed out a memorial bench.
Wouldn't it be great to be remembered as that?

With Baby 3 (Grandchild5) expected next Saturday Daughter is trying to keep active to speed things along. In my experience though babies come when they want to, not on demand. 



No comments: