Monday, June 09, 2014

Cool for cats

On our walk yesterday I said, 'Oh look, there's a bunny rabbit in the field.'
'Ah yes,' said Husband, 'you can see his ears sticking up.'

Then the bunny moved and it was a cat. (We'd mistaken its tail for ears.)

At least it wasn't just me.

This morning, while I was walking, Husband drove across town to get a new battery for Alfie Porsche. He came back and found he'd bought the wrong one.

I made tea singing, ' It's Tea for Twits.'
Husband looked at me blankly.
'You know that song,' I said. 'it's um ... ooh I can hear it but I can't hear the words.'
Husband shook his head wearily.

He's gone back across town now to change the battery and I've just remembered, 'It's cool for cats!'


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Hinds World for family members only or can anyone join? Right now, some levity would bring me back to life, I think.

Liz Hinds said...

You're very welcome any time, Shirl!

Rose said...

My daughter won't let me forget the time I frantically ran after Coconut, thinking he was running toward the road. Turns out, it was a deer. Just a little difference in size between a Pomeranian and a deer:)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Haha! Glad it's not just me!

Liz Hinds said...

An easy mistake, Rose!

Absolutely not, Welshcakes!

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.\

www.penguinproofseo.com

Please comment