Friday, February 01, 2013

Barbie loves Elvis

I saw this today in the stationer's.
Isn't it brill? I was so tempted to get it for Granddaughter - who was appalled to find a BOY in her ballet class today! - but decided she probably wouldn't appreciate it. I didn't ask how much it was but I've just seen them on the internet for £100!

They also had this one:

It's a strange sort of stationery and art shop with its glass-topped counter filled with bits of china and odds and ends. And Elvis dolls.

3 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

My grandaughter Olivia would be appalled to find a BOY in her ballet class too .. Ballet is for Girls only ... and she would not use my blue blanket either , it is for boys only ... and I use paper napkins sometimes have a variety but she did not like the ones with different coloured spots on .. they had brown on and tooo boyish !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz! I was going through some old comments on my blog and came across yours from way back in 2008. You've written a book and it's been published! Congratulations! I think I'll click over and read some snippets.

Liz Hinds said...

It's strange how it comes to little girls so naturally, anne!

Hi lala! WElcome back.