Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to prostitution now

Guess what we had for dinner last night? Macaroni cheese ... with bacon!

And these are raspberry and dark chocolate blondies that went to Zac's.

Bible study went ... okay. Quite a quiet crowd, none of the usual disruptions, plenty of discussion and generally okay. I fear it may have been a bit confusing as there was a lot of story with strange names and customs being talked about but I found it interesting personally, and it challenges me to think more about motives and reasons, and just to read bits of the bible I've never studied before. So even if nobody else got anything out of it I did!

But I hope others did too. Some were very supportive and encouraging but then they would be. I'll need to digest and reflect before I prepare for next week's study. Back to prostitution. Jesus had some ancestors to be proud of!

4 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You've made me very hungry!

Trubes said...

Macaroni Cheese is my absolute favourite comfort food. It was the first thing I cooked in Domestic Science lessons....Hmmm....think I shall make some for supper tonight. I like to mix pieces of boiled ham and lots of black pepper in it and cover the top with lots of sliced ripe tomatoes, lashings of Olive Oil and sprinkled with Parmesan Cheese...Scrumbumptous...
BTW... What has Macaroni Cheese got to
do with prostitution?
lol Di..xxx

James Higham said...

Certainly grabbed the attention, liz.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Surely macaroni cheese , even one as deliciously toasty as yours , doesn't lead to prostitution . I thought that was crack ?