Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not the most successful baking afternoon

We had a pineapple going soft so I decided I'd make pineapple shortbread for Zac's tonight but it didn't quite go the way it should have done. By the time you take away all the fallen-apart bits (that I had to eat) and the hard brown bits around the edges (that I had to eat) and the bits Husband, Younger Son and Girlfriend will want to eat there wasn't/won't be much left .So I threw some little double chocolate chunk cakes together. The good thing is that I don't like chocolate cakes so I'm safe dietwise with these.

4 comments:

CalumCarr said...

What are the scissors for?

You're not going to stab anyone who comes close, are you?

Leslie: said...

If you serve the pineapple shortbread (warm) in a bowl and top it with a dollop of cream or ice cream, it wouldn't matter what it looks like, it'd taste delish!

jams o donnell said...

I bet they are still tasty Liz

Puss-in-Boots said...

Pineapple is good for you, chocolate isn't...give me the chocolate!