Thursday, November 25, 2010

I should get out more

We have a doorbell!

That might not sound like a big deal but it's the first time in my entire 58 years that I've had one.

And what do you think it plays?

It was a difficult decision - and don't tell Husband just yet but I've already changed my mind. I really wanted the dogs barking (as George doesn't) but he didn't like that. (George that is.)

It really should be Men of Harlech or Delilah but I've had to settle - at least for today - with Oh Suzannah.

I should get out more.

4 comments:

nick said...

At least you didn't choose It's Not Unusual.

Leslie: said...

Are you serious?!!! Why not just a nice ding dong?

Liz Hinds said...

I think we may resort to a ding dong yet, leslie. Although very few people come to our door so I don't get to hear it much anyway.

It's not unusual - no, it would have to be Delilah, nick.

You mean you've never been tempted, mrs n?!

Ole Phat Stu said...

You heard the one about Hugh Hefner?
He has a door belle ;-)