Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lenten thanks 36

I'm really thankful for Wednesdays.

It's the day of the week when I don't have to be anywhere or do anything at any particular time. So it always feels like a day off!

Although I enjoy the things I have to do and the places I have to go, not being restrained gives a certain freedom. I usually spend the time cleaning or something just as boring but that's okay. I can slob around doing it. (And keep popping back to the puta to share my thoughts with the world!)

Hey ho, hey ho, it's off to work I go ... in a minute. Or four.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are thankful for a cleaning day!! Do you want to come over here!! ;0)

* I did put the dates on my posts but then I took them off again.. its a me thing :0)

Liz Hinds said...

Well, as you can tell I'm not actually doing much cleaning!! I haven't left the puta yet!