Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Lenten thanks 15

I am so glad I passed my driving test way back when. If I had to retake it today I dread to consider the result. Not because I'm a bad driver, you understand! But because today's test includes parallel parking.

I will drive for miles to find a space I can just pull into.

And if I hadn't passed my test I wouldn't be able to drive to Devon today!

Yay! I'm spending the next 3 days helping to look after Grand-Daughter while her mum does some copy-writing work. It's a hard task but someone has to do it ...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! I'm the same with parking.

Lia said...

I don't get why people have problems with parallel parking, but then I have been told that I am weird for being a girl who can do it.
I think it's just because I live in London and it's hard to find spaces at the best of times, when you do you have to make sure you get into rather quick or half of London comes to a grinding halt.

Have fun with baba, I hope you don't "suffer" too much from the strain of cuddles and kisses.

much love
Lia
xx

Leslie: said...

Oh poor you! Having to babysit that darling little Elin! Have you seen the latest photos of Eden on my facebook? She turned 2 on Wednesday!