Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow?

Over the last few years my hair has gradually got shorter. At the back at least. I've kept the dangly bits at the side.

Tomorrow I'm going to the hairdresser's - I can be old and grey no longer - and the question is: shall I get rid of my dangly bits?

I mean, it will grow again if I don't like it. But if I hate it, I'll have to stay indoors for two months.

Decisions, decisions.

I was very brave last time and had Mark do away with my parting so perhaps I'll go that one step further tomorrow. Oh dear.

3 comments:

nick said...

Consult your female friends. Check out celeb hairstyles. Somewhere along the line hopefully you'll discover exactly what's right for you....

But don't consult the hairdresser, he'll only want to try something he's never done before.

Leslie: said...

Have you tried that thing on Facebook where you can put your face in and see how your hair would look in different styles? And who you look like celeb-wise? If not, just trust your hairdresser to do a good job to suit your face shape - after all, it WILL grow back. If you have to spend 2 months inside, at least you won't have to worry about George humping some Leonberger! lol

sally in norfolk said...

cannot wait to see the hair..... its always good to have a change ...though short hair is hard to change {-)