Sunday, July 05, 2009

Answering questions

Saturday Photohunt post:

I was born with two bent little fingers and eleven toes. I am a mutant.

Food hygiene course:

The course was organised for those people who volunteer at the community cafe in the school holidays. As we sell food to the public it seemed like a good idea. In fact, I think it's actually a legal requirement that at least one person on duty has the qualification.

Not that it's going to change the way I do things at home! (Although I have bought two new coloured chopping boards: red for raw meat and green for fruit and veg.)

9 comments:

Leslie: said...

Well, gee, thanks for clarifying all that. Maybe you're related to Anne Boleyn - didn't she have an extra finger?

Puss-in-Boots said...

Only 11 toes? What a rip off! You should have been given 12...

Gattina said...

Wow, you would have made a great thief if you weren't less honnest !

I will do a post about Venice but not with the typical tourist pictures, I prefer to stay far away from tourists if it's possible and discover the city with my eyes. History stuff I can read later.

nick said...

My father was born with three thumbs. One was removed as trying to use a hand with two thumbs would have been pretty tricky.

James Higham said...

And to be thoroughly kosher - another for milk products.

NitWit1 said...

I agree it is a good thing. I have multiple small cutting boards which are dual sided.

Furtheron said...

I assumed you'd slammed it in a door... your finger that is

Suburbia said...

Thanks for the update! (I wish I'd seen your toes when we met!!)

Liz Hinds said...

I think she did, leslie.

At least i'd have been balanced then, puss!

I shall look forward to it, gattina.

Yes, nick, an extra toe is very little bother but I can imagine 3 thumbs would have been difficult.

And one for fish, james, and one for ready-to-eat cold food. And so on.

I've had my chopping board as an engagement present, nitwit, so it is 32 years old!

i try to avoid slamming fingers in doors if at all possible, furtheron.

next time, suburbia!