Tuesday, June 30, 2009

He had a whopper!

When we walk I nearly always take my camera with me, as I did yesterday. I thought I'd try it on the b&w setting and was merrily snapping away, pretending to be David Bailey, when we came across a man. Ohmigosh! His camera was slung over his shoulder and his lens was the length of his thigh! And he wasn't short!

I hid my camera behind my back. 'Me? Taking photos? No, I'm just walking the dog.' It wasn't a time for ' you show me yours and I'll show you mine.'

* * * * * * * * * *

I started a jigsaw on Sunday for the first time for at least a year and probably two; I had forgotten how addictive they are. 'Just one more piece ... then I'll come to bed ... in a minute ...'

7 comments:

Furtheron said...

It's not the size Liz it's what you do with it that counts.

Liz Hinds said...

Indeed, furtheron! He was being very precious about his!

Lia said...

So you didn't fancy "show and tell" then Liz. ha! ha!

You have encouraged me to try the black and white setting on my camera, once I get some more batteries.

Much love
Lia xx

Leslie: said...

Ditto "Furtheron" - no matter the size but the results! lol

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore jigsaws. I always have one as an extra little present at Christmas. As you say, they are so addictive that you have to try and avoid going near it if you have other 'important stuff' to do!
Wendy (Wales)

jmb said...

Jigsaws, just like SL, just a few more minutes....

What do you mean dinner is late? It is only 8pm!

Berni said...

Their just phallic symbols for men!!