Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hay today, gone tomorrow


We had a lovely time at Hay yesterday, mostly eating! We couldn't stay too long because of getting back for George and circuits, and we were late getting there so we didn't have much time to spend browsing. That's the trouble with Hay: it's too much! I'm darting from here to there, glancing at this and then at that. I couldn't find the books I was looking for - mainly because I was too distracted - but I felt Daughter's growing bump and bought a book for baby. So it was a lovely day.
Can you see the man arranging the books in the upstairs window?


3 comments:

nick said...

That's it, there are far too many books to be checked out properly. You'd need at least a fortnight to have a really good look round. By which time you'd probably be so sick of books you wouldn't want to read one ever again....

Dragonstar said...

Hay is a wonderful place.

Rose said...

I love to rummage around in old bookstores, though I rarely buy anything. This looks like a great place to visit.