Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Handy Hint No. 42

If you're going out and your shirt needs pressing but you don't have time to get the ironing board out, hair straighteners work just as well.

Of course you can't do large areas with them but if you're only worried about the front of your shirt, the bit that people will see, they're perfect.

Oooh, I think I'll send this to a woman's magazine: there must be lots that give you money in exchange for handy hints. But which magazine? Not The Lady obviously as people who read The Lady have servants to do their ironing. No, it'll have to be one of the 'I married my husband then I married his son' ones.

2 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Good tip Liz..never thought of that at all...

I know which sort of magazine you mean ha ha

Anonymous said...

Liked the reference to 42 ;-)

What was the question again?