Friday, November 28, 2008

Stars for Katney

Katney posted quilting stars for her ABC Wednesday this week and I said I'd post a photo of this quilt. It hangs on the wall in Linden Christian Centre, and was made by the group of quilters who meet there. It was entered in a national quilting competition and took second prize I think.
It shows lots of the stars that Katney mentions. I'm sorry it's not a very good photo: I used the flash and the colours are really much brighter and deeper than they appear.

3 comments:

Rose said...

I saw Katney's post this week; she is quite a talented quilter. I don't quilt, but my mother does, and I know how much work and intricate detail goes into quilts like these. This one has a lovely design.

Anonymous said...

Off Topic : Wales 21-18 Australia!

Katney said...

I see Ohio Stars, 54-40 or Fight, Sawtooth Stars, Friendship Stars, Four Point Stars, lemoyne Stars and some others. Thansk for sharing, Liz.