Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bloghounds II

I should have given a link to Bloghounds and explained it what it is. This is taken from the site:

We are a group of bloggers who wish to support one another in simple but effective ways: by visiting each other’s blogs, linking to each other whenever we can and, above all, through mutual encouragement. You will find us a friendly and positive bunch from many different walks of life.

Bloghounds would like to offer membership to authors of quality blogs everywhere.

For more information, go to the Bloghounds site.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not been invited... obviously a mistake I assume!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Ah, now I see....still, interesting.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Quality blogs...I think that rules me out...lol.

Tim Atkinson said...

There are so many (quality blogs, I mean). Including yours, of course, which is why you've got an award. Pop along to my place to collect.

mrsnesbitt said...

I have just joined so will put the badge up soon!