Saturday, April 19, 2008

We're off

I had to check the contents of the first aid boxes in work today, and compare them with the list of recommended items for a small office environment. I couldn't help wondering what sort of small office environment the health & safety people were envisioning when they suggested 4 triangular bandages be included. I thought they were for broken arms. I know Alun and I indulge in a little arm wrestling when the day gets boring but we seldom break more than one arm at a time. (Alun's obviously.)

* * * * * * * * *

We're off to London this evening to visit Elder Son and Daughter-in-law. If you recall last time we went to London the Lord Mayor laid on a special parade and fireworks display as it was nearly my birthday but I don't think he's planned anything this time. To be fair to him, we only decided last weekend that we'd go so it was a bit short notice.

11 comments:

CherryPie said...

I hope you enjoy your stay in London :-)

mdmhvonpa said...

heh ... any iodine in there? Smelling salts? Tourniquets?

MissKris said...

Well, I hope you more than "half-enjoy" yourself there in London! Say hello to the Lord Mayor for me if you see him. Traveling mercies to you, dear friend!

Suburbia said...

Hope you have a great weekend. ''See'' you next week!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Have a lovely time!

Leslie: said...

Have a great time and when you get a chance, check my blog. I stayed with Noah a while today while his Mommy went out and wrote about how we played with the Welsh football. :D

jmb said...

Enjoy your weekend Liz.

Unknown said...

Enjoy and be safe, Liz!

Suburbia said...

Hi liz
Hope you had a good time. there is a message at my place for you from BS5!! He couldn't get yours to load. I wasn't sure what the message meant either!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Have a wonderful visit with your son and daughter-in-law Liz....enjoy!!

Leslie: said...

Hurry up! Come back! Dying to hear about your visit with ES & wife in London. Miss your writings! ;D