Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Upsize where it matters

I've recently had a few emails that shouldn't have been being re-directed into my Spam holding bay. Fortunately I was alerted to the fact that I wasn't responding so I'm checking my spam more often at the moment - and it makes me laugh. A few subject lines:

10 ways to act in bed longer;
15 ways to act Longer in bed;
Why be a tiny cocktail sausage when you can be a mighty weiner?;
9 inches in your pants will make you the world's 8th wonder to women.

Do people really buy this stuff?!

4 comments:

CherryPie said...

I get those too, even at work!!!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I dunno. But the titles made me laugh!

Furtheron said...

I suppose it's the old even if only 1 person buys from the 1000s sent out then it's worth it.

Anyhow - I work for a company that invented one of the products often offered in these deals. When people find out who I work for the next bit is normally - "So any chance of any samples of ...." I sadly have to inform them that if given the tales of debauchery they've just been telling are true they clearly don't need it as it only restores what was there before nothing more. I heard a famous actor on about taking it and how it meant he could go for "days". Funny the drug hald life figures (i.e. how long it is in the blood and body before exiting) is measured in hours. You have to laugh at the lengths (gettit) some will go to to boast....

Anonymous said...

I respond to all of them... actually Virgin seem to get rid of most of it then my spam filter does the rest. Email would be unworkable without this filtering as I would get like hundreds of emails a day...