Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Take cover!

My Six Nations blog was in the printed newspaper last night along with a photo of me. My uncle, great-auntie and friend all called to tell me they'd seen it. What is slightly worrying though is the fact that alongside my photo is the word BULLET. Does this mean I am a target for hitmen, do you think? An English rugby-fan-hitman maybe? They come in all guises, you know. They don't all wear black suits and fedoras. I shall be very careful when I am walking George. If we see any strange men in the woods, we will quickly turn and walk the other way. Or I will. George will probably run over and cover him in muddy paw-prints and kisses.

P.S. Do hitmen wear black suits and fedoras? It has been a long time since I saw one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, celebrity indeed! Very impressive story and a most attractive picture. Congratulations!

As for the hitman theory, be careful, and train George to attack with something more disarming than slobbery kisses.

Of course, we Yanks know nothing of your rugby, though I imagine it to be a cross between our American football (without the protective padding and crash helmet) and hand-to-hand combat with grizzly bears. So I should make no comment at all except to wish your team well.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

They all wear fedoras over here so I wouldn't know a hitman! I'm sure George would protect you, actually.

Linda said...

I'm not sure what British hitmen would wear... Congratulations on your fame! Was it the picture with the giant flower?

Anonymous said...

These days, ruthless professional killers wear Blackwater uniforms (http://www.blackwaterusa.com/) :-(

Joy Des Jardins said...

Congratulations Liz...how great that is. Sometimes Fame comes with a price....