Thursday, February 28, 2008

The fridge is bare

A good excuse to have porridge for lunch. Yum yum. Not that I need an excuse.

I'm still a bit croaky after the game on Saturday. In Zac's someone asked me if I had a cold. I said, 'Not really, I'm trying to cultivate a sexy hoarseness. Do I sound sexy?'
'You sound as if you've got a cold.'

George and I are procrastinating. George is pretending not to be by curling up asleep but he is really. I am not pretending; it's the real thing with me. I am desperately trying to think of something vitally important to write about to put off the moment when I have to go back to cleaning ... I've failed. Oh lookity, a well-timed email from my writing buddy. Willl have to read and reply to that NOW!

4 comments:

Furtheron said...

I don't like porridge. However bizarrly you saying porridge has made me think of rice pudding and given it's mother's day on Sunday and I ought to do the cooking I'm thinking about doing a rice pudding now....

Liz Hinds said...

Daughter said almost the same thing! She doesn't like porridge but loves rice pudding.

Liz Hinds said...

It must be a subliminal comfort thing.

Leslie: said...

WEll, I'm browsing blogs procrastinating about the laundry. Oh! a phone call...hold that thought...DRAT! telephone marketing! *sigh* well, back to browsing until my neck gets so stiff I'll just have to go do that washing.