Sunday, January 13, 2008

Manipulative? Moi?

I found this over at '>Grendel's site. Now I more convinced than ever that my mother lied about my birth date.



Your Birthdate: November 12



You're a dynamic, charismatic person who's possibly headed for fame.

You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them.

Verbally talented, you tend to persuade people with your speaking and writing.

You are affectionate and loving, but it's hard for you to commit to any one relationship.



Your strength: Your charm



Your weakness: Your extreme manipulation tactics



Your power color: Indigo



Your power symbol: Four leaf clover



Your power month: December

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... A manipulator from the dark indigo side who charms strangers into persuasion using charisma and speaking and writing talents...

I know people like that, but I would not count you among them. I think your Mama did lie...

MissKris said...

I always believed I was adopted growing up. After taking that quiz, I'm sure of it now, hahaha!

Mauigirl said...

Didn't work much for me either! Ask my mother - she'd say that I took a LONG time to "grow up." And I'm no loner and am certainly not suspcicious enough of others - in fact, my husband says I'm gullible!
***

You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence

Your weakness: Suspicion of others

Your power color: Eggplant

Your power symbol: Spade

Your power month: October