Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Why I'm not doing what I should be

I am supposed to be writing about planning and serving Asian meals. It is very hard to concentrate on anything when there is a box of Maltesers in the other room.

Also I think my brain may be leaking.

And I have emailed two people about puppies.

Oh, yes, I remember. On Shades's blog there is a thingy that you can go to and it will tell you the reading level of your blog. I tried it out after first guessing what mine would be. I was right: Elementary School. A simple soul, me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that a leaky brain is cured by wearing chocolate socks while playing with new puppies.

Anonymous said...

Why do you want to write about serving and making Asian meals - honestly you should write about things you know! You coulkd make maltesers in sweet and sour sauce? Crispy Duck with Malteser noodles?

Brain leakage is a symptom of excessive thinking...

Liz Hinds said...

I knew I could rely on you boys to come up with the answer for me.

lady macleod said...

"simple": warm, reassuring, easy to understand, forceful, without pretense, the basics of the complicated...

Sometimes your head gets too crowded and if your brain does not leak, your head will explode. See? A good thing.

Unknown said...

No doing what you’re “supposed” to be doing, Liz? That’s what I am doing right now! Come to think of it, I believe I have spent decades of my life not doing…

Hey! That thingy is cute. My blog reading level came out as “high school.”

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You're making me want Maltesers now!