Thursday, November 15, 2007

A suitable epitaph

In one of my birthday cards a friend wrote, 'Thank you for making me smile'; my writing buddy, in an email, said, 'I love getting messages from you, Lizzie, because they make me smile.'

I would be happy if that went on my tombstone: She made us smile.

Alternatively, 'She died as she would have wanted, choking on a Malteser.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

I have a coughy-cold. Coughy-colds make me drink a lot; coughy-colds make me cough a lot. Ordinarily I have problems doing star jumps in circuit training; with this extra burden, I won't stand a chance. I wonder if Sainsburys sells continence pants.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl!! you made smile :0)

Pelvic floor exercises dear ;0)


I had bto uy some malteasers today, its your fault ;0)

Leslie: said...

Oh my gosh, you've got me laughing again...where ARE those darn mature ladies' panties?

Elsie said...

You sure make me smile! Cough -- you don't have to exercise when you have a cough (anything to not exercise for me).

Puss-in-Boots said...

I wish you'd stop talking about Maltesers. I went and bought some...now look what you've done!

Coughing, sneezing...hmmm, yes. Those and other actions can have drastic results...sometimes.