Monday, July 30, 2007

Rockin' Girls


Ruthie has awarded me this Rockin' Girl Blogger award! It's the first time I've ever had something like this and I am VERY excited - although I don't really cope very well with people being nice to me.
If anyone can tell me - in non-techie words of one syllable - how to get it into my side-bar, I would be very appreciative.
Now, to pass it on. Hm, that's difficult but I think it will be someone who, I'm willing to bet, would deny that her blog rocked, and instead would say, 'Oh, it's nothing.' But it's a 'nothing' I always enjoy reading, so I'm passing this award on to Elsie.
xx

8 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

Congratulations Liz. It's a well deserved award and hopefully the first of many.

ThunderDragon said...

Congrats Liz!

To put the link in your sidebar, copy the code below, placing the square brakets at the ends ([ and ]) with < and >, and then paste into your sidebar template where you want it.

[img src="http://bp3.blogger.com/_blfKEZCiISk/RqzzUpHvNgI/AAAAAAAABDk/4OsYKQVKM7I/s400/rockingirl.jpg"]

Lee said...

You rock, girl! Good on you! :)

Joy Des Jardins said...

Congrats Liz...also, nice choice in Elsie.

Elsie said...

Thank you, Liz!! I'm excited and very surprised and don't know what else to say. Your blog is the one I visit when I want to feel good or simply wish to be entertained. You rock, Liz, and it's a well-deserved award for you. I'll try my best to live up to it. You probably can guess where I'll send it next. Thanks again. Elsiexx

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you!

And thanks, thunderdragon; link now up there.

James Higham said...

Thunderdragon beat me to it.

Anonymous said...

My oh my - even as I write this in Tuesday, I know you have every reason to be proud. Even more so now, this one's for Harvey.