Saturday, October 21, 2006

The perfect gift?

Husband told me he had spotted a the perfect present for me ... in the Makro catalogue. He suggested I should look through and see if I could guess what he was thinking of.

As previous gifts have included a hair-cutting set (so I could cut his and the boys hair), a slow cooker (won in a raffle at work), and the first two series of Phoenix Nights (which he wanted to watch), I was dubious.

But I spotted it straightaway.

The pole dancing kit comes under the 'Health & Fitness' section. Apparently it's very good for cardio-vascular exercise, toning and flexibility, and this particular pole can hold a weight of up to 16 stones (14 lbs in a stone).

I told him, 'I don't know about dancing with a pole; a Brazilian now ...'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I don't know about dancing with a pole; a Brazilian now ...'

I'm laughing my behind off...

Serena said...

I'd make him use the pole kit, and buy you a Brazilian. :)