Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A big day today

Tickets for the Ospreys versus Australia game go on sale at the Liberty Stadium at 10 o'clock. They advise getting there early as they anticipate a high demand.

I'm going when I've showered. Yes, and fed you, Harvey.

It will probably be a queue of me, three dedicated supporters and a man who thinks he's at the Post Office and only wants his pension.

Speaking of Harvey - who has just left the room - while shopping yesterday I bought an Oust air freshener for the kitchen. Old dogs smell. It's a fact of life. I am used to it and don't notice it in the way the you don't notice that your home has a particular smell - everyone's home has its own aroma, don't you think? But husband has been grumbling about it when he comes home from staying away (he's in Glasgow this week, in the red light district).

I've tried plug-in air fresheners before but couldn't stand the artificial smell they produced; Oust is supposed to get rid of smells not just mask them. We'll see.

Oh, yes, and I can hear again! I woke up yesterday morning with my hearing almost back to normal i.e. only slightly deaf. In the place of deafness I have a sore throat and a cold sore on the end of my nose (again). I look like Rudolph after a night on the tiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oust works very well indeed - in our bathroom (you know why) and in the kitchen when the plughole gets beyond a joke.

Poor you (nose).