Friday, July 28, 2006

My desk

Inspired by Erlyne's determination to clear her desk, I thought I'd post a photo of mine. (You see, not inspired enough to actually tidy it.)

The large pile on the left is my things-I-should-read/do-something-about pile.

If you look closely, you'll also spot: Marley and Me; my orgasmatron; a signed Arsenal shirt; a pot of pens (most not working); a bank statement (not quite in the red yet); a theatre summer rep programme; my glasses case; my mug (empty); and a guide to using a JCB.


What do you have on your desk?

2 comments:

MaryB said...

Yes, yes - I have one of those stacks of must-be-read, etc. Usually the stack sits and sits. By the time I get around to going through it, I've forgotten why I needed to read the stuff. I'm suspecting that's your system as well. ;-)

And yes, let us know how you like Marley.

Anna said...

I have that stack, too. And an old stack, which has been scooped into a bag and now sits on the floor. I also have a pair of sunglasses, pulse-point balm, packing tape, and two Pooh book-ends.