Thursday, June 29, 2006

What's the difference between me and a zebra?

A zebra is meant to have stripes.

Okay, well, the first time I tried the fake tan, it was fine. Smooth and just enough colour to make me feel less like an under-cooked pasty. I don't think I did anything different this time, so why the stripe up the front of my leg?

I noticed it yesterday evening but this morning the colour has brewed a little more and it's really quite stunning.

I'll have to put some more on and try and smooth it out. Is this going to end up like one of my haircuts? Whoops, scissors slipped. Never mind, I'll just have to trim the rest a little more. Oh, bother, just a bit more, nearly straight ... oops ... soon.

Will I end up like the man who wears shorts all year and has skin the colour and texture of antique leather?

If you see me in roasting in trousers on sunny days, you'll know why.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Incidentally, today is Remote Control Day.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hiya Liz, thanks for your comments on my blog, lovely to meet you, and your a friend of our Shirleen too! Hope you enjoy your gig on Monday, insane relatives or not, lol's. XX