Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How rich are you?

I just visited (yes, I know I am up ridiculously early but younger son has a dentist appointment and I want to make sure he gets up - yes, I know, he's 21 and should be organising himself, but I am a mother) Barro's blog http://barro.blogspot.com/

He includes a link to the Global Rich List.

According to that I am the 828,237,415 richest person in the world!

That may not sound too amazing until I say that it puts me in the TOP 13.8%richest people in the world!

And that's on the money they pay me at Linden.

Am I using it wisely? Generously?

How rich are you? http://www.globalrichlist.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mm, maybe, just maybe, I can afford a little treat today! If I can muster the energy to get my mobility scooter out of the door...you see, being in the top 13% of the world's rich can have it's pitfalls! Do I sound bitter? Feeling better would help...

Barro said...

Hi Liz, thanbks for surfing my way, are you a friend of Sean's in Swansea? The global list is good for putting a little of life in perspective, blessings