Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Swansea was in Wales last time I checked

So who on earth would send me a letter with the Three Lions badge on it?

Ah, yes, MNBA offering me the Official ENGLAND Credit Card that helps me and ENGLISH football. And if I sign up quickly I get a free ENGLAND football shirt.

If I wasn't speechless, I'd say something! Probably rude.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Betty's fuel gauge reads 1/1, 1/2 and R. The only thing I can think is that it stands for, 'Really you should get some petrol now.'

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once again I am convinced that there is a special unpleasantness training school specially for doctors' receptionists. Is there any need to sound so bad-tempered on a message?

9 comments:

chux said...

I applaud their effort at including you into the World Cup 'frenzy'. You should feel honoured and proud!!!

these guys do need to use their noodle a bit more I think!! it is funny tho :)

Anna said...

Reserve?

Chris said...

I was going to comment but I'm going to do a post instead.

dsegsz

Liz Hinds said...

It's not funny to a Welsh woman, look you, is it?!!!!

Shirley said...

The 'R' is the sound your poor Betty will make if you don't refuel! as in "Rrrrrrrrr I'm dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying"

Chris said...

I've had to comment again here, Liz, because the WORD is 'lisgybgu' which translated means 'Liz, go on, be good'

Liz Hinds said...

oh, Chris, have I got to?

Tim said...

I too got the offer of an england credit card. Where on earth did they get our details from?

The R stands for 'rogered' coz thats how you feel when you are sitting by the side of the road with no fuel

Liz Hinds said...

Timothy! And you accuse me of lowering the tone!