Friday, April 14, 2006

A question of perspective

Son number two came home yesterday at just the right moment. I was standing outside the front door with one hand up Little Bird and with a camera in the other trying to take a photo of LB.

When he'd shaken his head in disbelief and I'd explained that I'd had to go outside to take the photo because the flash wasn't working and that, no, I hadn't thought of going round the back of the house where I couldn't be seen, he agreed to hold Little Bird for me.

Little Bird isn't really as big as she appears in the first photo.

Brother-in-law has started calling me Doolally Queen. I have no idea why.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We sat in the garden in the sun properly this afternoon for the first time this year. Husband removed his shirt; I kept mine on but rolled up my trousers and sleeves - I know how to look alluring. It was warm and peaceful and very soporific.

No comments: