Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's not as easy as it looks ...

catching snowflakes on your tongue.

You might not know this about me, but, as a child, I was taught the skill of tracking by that master of the art, Trapper Dai the Hare (so-called because of his fondness for Grecian 2000) (I spent my formative years watching Eric and Ern). I was hoping to practise my little-used ability but the snow had melted by lunchtime. The only thing we could say for sure was that some people in big boots had walked the same path that we were using. ... Harvey says it could have been one person walking back and for but, personally, I would discount that suggestion. (He is not as skilled as I am.)

Another thing you might not know about me is that I have six toes on my right foot.

That is a lie.

It is my left foot.

No comments: