Thursday, February 23, 2006

Walkies and stuff

It snowed on us! I had a snowflake on my nose just like in the song. Me and Harvs were dead excited ... okay, you weren't. Harvs was indifferent ... What? Oh, sorry, Harvey said he was blase about the snow (Methinks the dog is getting pretentious.) ... don't you dare say it, Harvs! ... I just know you were thinking of saying, 'Moi, pretentious?' I could see it in your eyes.

It's turned to rain now anyway.

On the way home from our walk yesterday we passed a man who said, 'There's always one, isn't there?'
I agreed wholeheartedly although I had no idea what he was talking about. I was sure there probably was always one of something. But then today I found a 2 and a 3, an M, an H and a G but no 1. Does that prove there isn't always one?

Harvey tripped over a bramble twig today (It's all right, he's asleep now so I can talk about him). Poor old thing. He can hardly manage the back-door step these days; he has to turn around and take a run at it. And he needs someone standing by to encourage him when he goes down steps. I love him so much; it's horrid to see him become this old so suddenly it seems.

No comments: