Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I just fell off my chair!

I was about to post a comment on a blog when I fell off my chair! I was leaning forward and the chair slid backwards.

It took me five minutes to get up again as I was laughing too much. Though I don't know why I was laughing: my bottom hurts. Still it could have been worse; the chair could then have tumbled on top of me when I was on the floor.

It's weird that sensation when you're falling and there's nothing you can do about it. You know it's happening but you're helpless to stop it. And it feels as if it's happening in slow motion, just like in the movies.

Nearly time for Betty Tucker's funeral in the Archers. Honestly it's getting as bad as Eastenders.

Watched Three Men in a Boat last night. Not as good as the man in the paper suggested it was. I felt rather sorry for Griff Rhys Jones; I would feel sorry for anyone who was stuck on a boat with hideous Rory Mcgrath.

No comments: