Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Why me?

I just logged on to my Amazon page and found, under the Recommended for You heading, the book, How to irritate people. As if I need a book to tell me that.

The question is: why did the little Amazon fairy think it was suitable for me?

Harvey's Top 5 Hates

1. Having his temperature taken
2. Our kitchen floor
3. Piles of leaves at the side of the road
4. Being ignored
5. Would have been fireworks but now he's going deaf he doesn't mind them

The time now is 11.08 am

4 comments:

Anna said...

Harvs is a wimp too! Good job he's adorable.

Jon said...

Your blogging output shames the rest of us. Four posts before midday!

Liz Hinds said...

Well, Jon, some of us have got nothing better to do!

I thought I should say that before anyone did.

Actually I use it as writing practice. And a way of getting things out of my mind.

MaryB said...

Since Amazon knew I was a pro at irritating people, they left that one off my list.

The did add All Marketers Are Liars. Um. I am a marketer. The book's supposed to make me feel better?

Big hugs to dear Harvey . . .