Friday, October 07, 2005

Good hair day

I finally had my hair done today. I am no longer an elderly badger. (Please say how wonderful I look when you see me next.) My joy is complete. Made even more so by the bargain jeans I bought in Debenhams sale. Designer jeans reduced to £30 from £40 but actually only £15. Which sort of makes up for the rest of the money I spent.

Drumming tonight. I feel like drumming tonight, sausage egg and beans and mushrooms. But I must learn to take some control over my left hand.

Shall I begin on my huge pile of ironing now? Or waste more time blogging? Fortunately I couldn't find the link to online subutteo. Fish and chips, fish and chips, fish and chips.

The good thing about going to the hairdressers is the opportunity it provides to read glossy celebrity mags. I say read but I mean look at the pictures. I would need to put my glasses on to read and I have some pride left. At last I know who Sienna is. Or what she looks like at least.

1 comment:

Liz Hinds said...

I posted on it before I had a blog so that's strange.

Glad you've found it anyway.