Saturday, March 31, 2018

Three months two bedrooms

We're moving back into our bedroom tonight! Yay! At last!

You know, if I were silly-rich I would employ someone to put up curtains for me. When I do it they never look as perfect - or anywhere near it - as they do in magazines. As it is, well, they're up; that's about the best I can say.

There are still a few finishing touches to add but this very afternoon I've ordered a headboard for our bed. When we bought our bed, hmm, a number of years ago I meant to get one but never seemed to get around to it.

Guest bedroom

Our bedroom
I bought the quilt cover for our bed yesterday. I walked into the shop and could feel the very slight first mumblings of a panic attack starting so I took some deep breaths and determined to make a choice as quickly as I could. Hence the perhaps slightly brighter than I would usually choose option. But I think it's nice.


2 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Lovely quilt colours and they reflect the view of the tree outside.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I love the quilt covers , glad you chose something BRIGHT :-)