Thursday, March 29, 2018

Super-fishal

Yesterday I was grateful for the opportunity - weekly at least - to spend time with grandchildren building a bond of love and safety and fun and belief. They are so precious and I love them all so much. I just wish I could show you photos of them.

Today I'm grateful for the chance to do some work on my ghost-writing. It's very difficult to know what to call it. It's not a biography because it's in the first person but it's not my autobiography either. So I think I'll just call it, as I did there, ghost-writing.

I need to skype the subject soon to clarify some points plus I need more stories from him so in the meantime I've submitted it to two Christian publishers: SPCK and Lion. Let's see what happens.

I'm also thankful that the curtains I ordered have finally come in meaning when Elder Son comes to visit next week we won't have to drape blankets across the windows.

In other news Fish is still alive. I was fairly sure he was definitely on his way out last week but he has rallied again, is swimming the right way up and keen for food. Maybe he is super-fishal.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy to hear those curtains are finally in. It did take a bit.
Good the fish is better, I hear some of them live for quite some time, barring illness.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Yes, I'd love to see my grandsons more often, and give thanks for photos and emails. My mother only had weekly letters from me and the occasional photo, every one of which she kept in a huge box.