Tuesday, October 10, 2017

No pics please

I'm at hospital this afternoon for a pre-op assessment. I've never had one before so I don't know what it involves.

I hope they won't look me up and down and say, 'Oh, no, I don't think so.'

Or that it's not like an interview where they ask me lots of questions. I've never been successful at interviews.

Well, I'll find out soon and don't worry: I'll be sure to update you later! I know you can't wait ...

P.S. Just looked on google for a suitable image. Only succeeded in terrifying myself.

4 comments:

nick said...

As far as I remember, they just ask you about things that might jeopardise your medical treatment. Allergies, other medical conditions, infections etc. Nothing very demanding.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

They want to help you. They are not there, to "trip you up," with trick questions. :-) But you know that.

Best of luck with the pre-op and with the op.

Liz Hinds said...

Yes, it was fine. Hey, I'm fit!

Sharon said...

Glad to hear it, Liz!