Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Clothes you shouldn't wear if you're over 50

A link appeared on the side bar in facebook pointing me towards the article in the title of this post. I thought, 'Oh, I'd better look at that later.'

Later I thought, 'Why should I? Who's to tell me what I should or shouldn't wear? I can wear what I like. I may not look brilliant but if I'm comfy and like it why should I not wear something?'

Do you watch Grace and Frankie? It's on Netflix, the third series now I think, about two very different women who find out their husbands, who work together, have been having an affair. With each other that is.
I aspire to be Grace (Jane Fonda) but I'm more comfortable as Frankie (Lily Tomlin) But I don't really live up to her hippy image. I need more colour! I think my clothes are boring.

Watch out world!

3 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I don't think age has much to do with what we were but is our body shape.
Coffee is on

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I'm now saving up for a beige crocheted shawl , Norah Battey stockings and some carpet slippers .

Anonymous said...

I've been buying brighter clothes lately - long tops that hide it all. Must check out Grace & Frankie now I know what it's all about!