Monday, August 13, 2012

Spilling the seed

You know the way a good idea can sometimes turn around and bite you on the bum? I have a feeling I'm heading for a sore bottom.

I suggested to Sean that our next study could be looking at the four women who crop up in Christ's lineage so I'm leading Zac's bible study tomorrow on the subject of Tamar. Now one of Tamar's many husbands, rather than father a child by her, 'spilled his seed upon the ground.' 

I should have read this before I made the suggestion/volunteered. Remember last time? Circumcision? Yep, try explaining this one away.

If anyone in the Swansea area should notice a sudden rise in temperature tomorrow evening about 8.30, don't worry, it's not a sign of global warming. It's just me blushing.



2 comments:

Leslie: said...

Um...good luck with that. lol

Ole Phat Stu said...

Well, you're a granny, so you can me sure someone will say "O, nan!" ;-)