Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vicious ducks

A flying visit to Devon yesterday. Daughter and Son-law are off work for a couple of weeks so we went down to spend the day with them. Younger Son and Girlfriend are in Plymouth for the week so they came up and joined us and we all went out to the pub for lunch.

After some very nice food I took GrandDaughter outside to feed the ducks with my leftover bread.
Which was all well and good but a few minutes later, when I was walking past, one of them bit me on my ankle! How ungrateful is that?

When we were going to bed tonight I said to Husband, 'Have you noticed how these things only seem to happen to me?'
He nodded and sighed deeply.

Do you like GrandDaughter's new Charlie and Lola welly boots?

3 comments:

Leslie: said...

I can't believe how blonde she has become! She so cute! And no, that duck certainly was ungrateful...

Liz Hinds said...

I thought so, leslie.

CherryPie said...

Maybe the Duck identified you with bread treats and was a little short sighted and thought your ankle was bread...