Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fish and bits

Daughter has had the in-laws visiting today. A vegetarian, she decided to cook chicken for them. She phoned me on Friday and said, 'There's this bag of ... bits inside it! What do I do with them?!!'

* * * * * * * *

Younger Son and Girlfriend should be back in the country now. According to the website their plane landed on time so they should be getting home at about 4 tomorrow morning. It'll be a relief to see them, not because they were in Egypt but because I won't have to worry about remembering to feed Girlfriend's fish. The other night Husband got up at 2 to feed him. (He got up to go to the toilet but asked if I'd fed the fish and I hadn't.)

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I know how she feels about "the bag of bits"! I can still remember how disconcerted I was the first time I found one in a chicken!

Glad the fish are OK.

Liz Hinds said...

Me too, welshcakes. And you'd love the presents they brought back for me: saffron, turmeric and multi-coloured peppers.