Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Really Serious Diet week 1 report

Pah!

My weight could have been anything within a 10lb range depending on where the scales was, where I stood on the scales, and how I stood. If I bent forward (to read it as I couldn't see from head height) the weight shot up. Sadly it never really shot down. I am assuming that I am the same as last week.

Pah!

Husband said I should buy new scales. But if I do that I will have nothing to blame.

Big sigh.

But I am being positive: I am labelling this post 'weight loss'.

3 comments:

Lia said...

Diet!!! what's one of them!!!!!
You always look so lovely in photos you post, but I guess it's about how you feel in your own skin, however from where I'm looking, you look great.
Much love
Lia
xx

CherryPie said...

I am still struggling too... I am heavier than when I started :-/

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks, Lia! But I only post flattering photos!

I don't understand it, do you, cherrypie?