Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Then sings my soul ...

my saviour God to thee, how great thou art, how great thou art!I wish I could have captured the warmth of the sun, the scent of the air and the singing of the birds as well. Is that first yellow flower evening primrose, does anyone know?
And here are some naked sea anemones. I tried to find some under water with their tentacles waving but the pools I was looking in were too shallow. George having fun chasing the stick I'd just thrown. (Not running away from the waves this time! He's a big boy now and isn't scared of such things.)









5 comments:

NitWit1 said...

Hello, George...from Luckie! who disdains water and won't go boatriding or fishing...her one disappointment to her owners.

Love the song reference, a universally known hymn I know and attempt to sing.

James Higham said...

Superb!

Leslie: said...

He looks as though he's having such fun!

Liz Hinds said...

I can't help singing it when I'm in such situations, nitwit. Although I only know the chorus so have to keep singing the same words over and over!

It was, james.

And he was, leslie!

jmb said...

What a lovely day it was. I hope George appreciated the scenery as well as the sticks.