Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A proper photographer would have done a better job

On one of our usual walks through Clyne Woods there's a bit of woodland (piece of? area of?) that is particularly lovely especially when the sun shines through the trees, which I think may be beech. I've tried time and again to capture the light but I'm not a photographer and haven't learned how to adjust my camera so I just point and click. As a result the photos have never got near the beauty, but today I'm giving up and posting a photo anyway!

4 comments:

Suburbia said...

That does look very beautiful, I could do with a lovely walk in the countryside today, feeling a bit sad.
Sx

Anonymous said...

Liz, lovley :0)
@suburbia - chocolate?

Leslie: said...

Simple marvelous, Liz! I could feel myself right in the woods with you when I enlarged the photo. Some day we WILL walk there together, right? :D

EG CameraGirl said...

The photo of the woods and moss is delightful. Dandelions in your second photo, yay!