Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oh me

I feel very tired, old and depressed this morning. Oh yes, and fat. I put it down to the fact that I'm tired, old and fat. And the fact that I have cleaning to do, followed by a trip to Sainsburys. I'm sure the thought of shopping, deciding on dinner and cooking it shouldn't give me the screaming habdabs ...

I'd better go and take a pill.

4.30 pm
Well, I've done lots of cleaning and showered. Husband said he'd go to Sainsburys for me and Younger Son will cook dinner!

But I've decided that Husband can take me to Sainsburys: he needs to go to the DIY shop for some strange light bulbs and he can drop me off, get the bulbs, then come and join me shopping. It will be easier that way. Otherwise I will have to write a list.

And I think - I don't know for certain, mind, but it could be a possibility - that a large bar of chocolate may leap into my trolley.

7 comments:

Dragonstar said...

Why not? It gives me the screaming habdabs!

CherryPie said...

Yes has the same effect on me too!

Lindsay said...

And me! Cooking is the worst.

Anonymous said...

You've trained your menfolk well, my dear! LOL!

Ellee Seymour said...

Just look at the positives in your life, you have a husband and son, while many other women do not. I hope you had a better day today.

Anonymous said...

You mean you never write a list? Don't you always come back home without at least one essential item you forgot about? With me, it's always the chocolate digestives that jump into the trolley....

Furtheron said...

Not to ignore your problem - I'm not truly but... stange lightbulbs? I'm intriged what are these?