Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am what I am

I've seen this meme at a few places and decided I'd do it quickly with first answers.

I Am: me
I Want: grandchildren
I Have: more than I need
I Wish: I had grandchildren
I Fear: not having grandchildren. And spiders and snakes
I Hear: badly but better now that I’ve fixed the telephone in work
I Search: for my keys regularly
I Wonder: if I’ll ever have grandchildren
I Regret: nothing except …
I Love: my dog
I Always: misjudge time
I Usually: am late

I Am Not: good at talking
I Dance: In my Kitchen
I Sing: badly
I Never: say I never because sometimes I do
I Rarely: cry
I Cry: rarely
I Am Not Always: an idiot but quite often
I Need: to get ready to go to circuit training
I Should: be so many things that I’m not that it doesn’t bear thinking about.

6 comments:

Buddhist in Training said...

Lol I like this, an interesting insight of Liz!!

Suburbia said...

I love this meme, it says so much! I can't imagine that you're not good at talking?!!!

Rose said...

Your day will come, Liz. One of these days you'll be a grandmother!

I finally got around to viewing the rest of your monologue this morning. Even without knowing a thing about rugby, I thought it was very funny--your characterization was great!

As to your last post, I think it's great idea to take positive action during Lent rather than give up something. Wouldn't this world be a better place if we all decided to say something nice to strangers every day? Besides, I'd hate to commit to giving up chocolate for that long:)

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that you are not good at talking!
Wendy (Wales)

Gattina said...

The answers could be given by me, except that I talk a lot and don't sing in my kitchen and I love my cats as I have no dog,lol !

MaryB said...

I'm sensing a grandchildren thread running throughout. OK Liz's kids - get busy and give your ma what she wants! That's the very least you can do. (Think we can guilt them into it?)