Friday, January 30, 2009

Then I got home

I had a good day at work. Then I got home. And the world rained on my parade.

Husband wasn't there but he had left me a note and that note along with 3 - no, 4 - emails drove me to chocolate. Seriously it was that or violence.

I don't think I'm a grumpy sort of person - though Husband may argue with that - and I usually take things as they come, but when they come in 5s, it's not on.

So I bought myself a Wispa bar. And I've just eaten it. Yum yum. And well timed too as Husband has just come in ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just perfect - I KNEW chocolate was good for you!
Wendy (Wales)

CherryPie said...

Mmmm! chocolate :-)

Buddhist in Training said...

I agree with both of those comments and I haven't had a Wispa for ages!! Ok here comes the craving!

Liz Hinds said...

It's a proven fact, wendy!

Mmmm, indeed, cherrypie.

It was very nice, berthddu. I had forgotten how nice. How very very nice ...